Luxury vacation rental villas in the Turks and Caicos Islands
We are based on Providenciales in Turks and Caicos and have the largest selection of luxury villa rentals available in the islands.
Ask us about our concierge service where we take care of everything for you, from pre-stocked fridge to private chefs and boat charters .
Our local team are ready to help you enjoy a dream vacation in the Caribbean paradise of Turks and Caicos! Locally Based Local Knowledge!
Please feel free to contact us
Turks and Caicos- Travel Info
- Direct flights from 12 US & Canadian airports including Atlanta, Miami, Montreal and New York. British Airways fly from London with a brief stopover in Antigua.
- No visas required for US, Canadian and EU citizens visiting the islands.
- English is the official language and the US Dollar the official currency.
- Turks and Caicos is home to the third largest reef in the world.
- Beaches in Turks and Caicos are regularly named some of the best in the world. In 2019, Turks and Caicos was named the ‘Caribbean’s Leading Beach Destination 2020 and Caribbean’s Most Romantic Destination 2020 at the prestigious World Travel Awards.
Steps to the Caribbean Sea
A luxury 6-bedroom/ 7-bathroom property over three floors, with private direct access to the beach and uninterrupted views over the ocean.
Situated on the less developed side of the Turks & Caicos island of Providenciales – on the dunes that form the backdrop to the warm turquoise waters and white powdery sand of Long Bay Beach – named by Conde Nast Traveler in 2019 as one of the ‘Best Island Beaches in the World.’
Beachfront villas from only $1,200 a night
An outstanding brand new luxury villa with multiple options for guests from a studio to the full 5 bedroom villa rental.
Long Bay was named as one of the ‘Best Caribbean Beaches for 2019’, by Forbes and as one of ‘The 10 Best Island Beaches around the World’, by Conde Nast Traveler.
Kiteboarding is world class here and the shallow clear water means it is safe swimming for families.