Turks and Caicos- Travel Information
- Direct flights from 12 US & Canadian airports including Atlanta, Miami, Montreal, and New York. British Airways fly from London with a brief stopover in Antigua.
- No visas are required for US, Canadian, and UK/ EU citizens visiting the islands.
- English is the official language and the US Dollar is the official currency.
- Turks and Caicos is home to the third-largest reef in the world.
- Beaches in Turks and Caicos are regularly named some of the best in the world. In 2019, Turks and Caicos were named the ‘Caribbean’s Leading Beach Destination 2021 and the Caribbean’s Most Romantic Destination 2020 at the prestigious World Travel Awards.